West Coast IPA
A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity