West Coast IPA
A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity