West Coast IPA
A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity