West Coast IPA
A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 44 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity