West Coast IPA
A bountiful variety of hops provides a flavorful and fairly intense Double IPA. As described on the bottle label, this beer has a pungency that some will like, and some will find overpowering. For those who like a DIPA that keeps on punching your taste buds in the mouth, this beer will not disappoint. Its citrus and floral notes make it tasty and definitely a DIPA that should not be overlooked.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity