Pours a very clear, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. The head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Pleasant aroma of pilsner malt, yeast, and a touch of lime. The taste is superb. Malt-forward with cracker, dough, corn, and a light sweetness. Although this version isn’t the one made with limes, we do get a touch of lemon or lime citrus. Some floral flavors, otherwise, the hops are light, and there’s no bitterness. Excellent mouthfeel for a lager, with a soft, pillowy silkiness. Light to medium body with delicate carbonation. Clean and refreshing, with a long, lingering finish. From start to finish, this is a perfect Mexican-style lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity