Pours a very clear, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. The head is about a finger thick, white, and frothy. Pleasant aroma of pilsner malt, yeast, and a touch of lime. The taste is superb. Malt-forward with cracker, dough, corn, and a light sweetness. Although this version isn’t the one made with limes, we do get a touch of lemon or lime citrus. Some floral flavors, otherwise, the hops are light, and there’s no bitterness. Excellent mouthfeel for a lager, with a soft, pillowy silkiness. Light to medium body with delicate carbonation. Clean and refreshing, with a long, lingering finish. From start to finish, this is a perfect Mexican-style lager.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale