Blonde NV pours out a perfectly clear golden yellow with a huge white head that calms down with good lacing. It smells malty and sweet with a super subtle Orange blossom fragrance. The mouthfeel is quite light and the carbonation is lively. The flavors are similar to the nose - malt with a nice concentrated grain cracker taste. The finish lingers for a bit with a honey or corn sweetness and an almost imperceptible dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity