Blonde NV pours out a perfectly clear golden yellow with a huge white head that calms down with good lacing. It smells malty and sweet with a super subtle Orange blossom fragrance. The mouthfeel is quite light and the carbonation is lively. The flavors are similar to the nose - malt with a nice concentrated grain cracker taste. The finish lingers for a bit with a honey or corn sweetness and an almost imperceptible dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 35 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity