Tropical DNA pours a soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing on the glass, and an aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and bright, with a good amount of tangerine and pineapple. Light body with nice tropical fruit flavors. There are touches of yeast and malt in the background, creating a creamy and delicate mouthfeel. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Green Flash beer, and this is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 36 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA