Tropical DNA pours a soft golden yellow color, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing on the glass, and an aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and bright, with a good amount of tangerine and pineapple. Light body with nice tropical fruit flavors. There are touches of yeast and malt in the background, creating a creamy and delicate mouthfeel. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Green Flash beer, and this is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity