Dubbel Czech pours a clear, deep amber red with a thin white head. It's aromatic with spices like coriander and maybe even some cardamom and banana. Flavor is yeasty with a slight metallic tang, with a fairly predominant malt backbone. The spices continue in the taste, with a nice Belgian yeast but not much of the requisite biscuit or bread we're accustomed to in a dubbel. The mouthfeel is smooth and medium, with carbonation on the lower side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 20 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity