Dubbel Czech pours a clear, deep amber red with a thin white head. It's aromatic with spices like coriander and maybe even some cardamom and banana. Flavor is yeasty with a slight metallic tang, with a fairly predominant malt backbone. The spices continue in the taste, with a nice Belgian yeast but not much of the requisite biscuit or bread we're accustomed to in a dubbel. The mouthfeel is smooth and medium, with carbonation on the lower side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 41 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity