Dubbel Czech pours a clear, deep amber red with a thin white head. It's aromatic with spices like coriander and maybe even some cardamom and banana. Flavor is yeasty with a slight metallic tang, with a fairly predominant malt backbone. The spices continue in the taste, with a nice Belgian yeast but not much of the requisite biscuit or bread we're accustomed to in a dubbel. The mouthfeel is smooth and medium, with carbonation on the lower side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity