Hard Body is an atypical pale ale for many reasons. It's dark for the style, pouring a cloudy, copper color. It has very little head that dissipates quickly and is low on carbonation with a bready, caramel malt aroma. On the taste there are very little hops for a pale ale and resembles a British pale ale much more than one from California. It has a light mouthfeel, a smooth texture, and completely avoids being overly sweet or syrupy. The end result is a light and drinkable amber ale that is anything but 'hard bodied'.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity