Pours a murky color somewhere between deep gold and pale amber. Head is frothy and white, leaving some lacing on the glass. On the aroma, you're hit with pure stone fruit, almost like canned pears. Taste is similar, with peaches and pears along with tropical fruit. Maltier than expected for a West Coast IPA, but the hops still dominate. Medium bitterness that was light at first but accumulated over the course of this can. Low carbonation with sticky mouthfeel and a smooth but bitter finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 20 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity