Pours a murky color somewhere between deep gold and pale amber. Head is frothy and white, leaving some lacing on the glass. On the aroma, you're hit with pure stone fruit, almost like canned pears. Taste is similar, with peaches and pears along with tropical fruit. Maltier than expected for a West Coast IPA, but the hops still dominate. Medium bitterness that was light at first but accumulated over the course of this can. Low carbonation with sticky mouthfeel and a smooth but bitter finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity