Pours a murky color somewhere between deep gold and pale amber. Head is frothy and white, leaving some lacing on the glass. On the aroma, you're hit with pure stone fruit, almost like canned pears. Taste is similar, with peaches and pears along with tropical fruit. Maltier than expected for a West Coast IPA, but the hops still dominate. Medium bitterness that was light at first but accumulated over the course of this can. Low carbonation with sticky mouthfeel and a smooth but bitter finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity