The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Winter is Here. 19 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Maduro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity