The Wiesn pours a very clear, light straw color and a thin white head. It smells doughy, bready and sweet with a hint of lager yeast. It's pretty light bodied and carbonation is perfect. The flavor is a rich, honey malt that's smooth going down. Letting it warm up seems to accentuate the honey and brings out a pleasant grain flavor that ends with a dry, slightly grassy finish. It's insanely sessionable which is most likely the point - it's enjoyable for one, two, or five liters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 29 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity