Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 4 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA