Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 28 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity