This is a solid Oktoberfest beer that falls in the middle of the color range for this style. It's a light, brownish amber with a very clean, transparent color. Not much head, but the carbonation is good. The malts are superb, creating dry bread and sweet caramel flavors. Hops are light, but there is a slight spiciness to them. Overall, we'd call this a light to medium Marzen and one that is well worth drinking during the Oktoberfest season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 12 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity