This is a solid Oktoberfest beer that falls in the middle of the color range for this style. It's a light, brownish amber with a very clean, transparent color. Not much head, but the carbonation is good. The malts are superb, creating dry bread and sweet caramel flavors. Hops are light, but there is a slight spiciness to them. Overall, we'd call this a light to medium Marzen and one that is well worth drinking during the Oktoberfest season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 41 minutes ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity