This is a solid Oktoberfest beer that falls in the middle of the color range for this style. It's a light, brownish amber with a very clean, transparent color. Not much head, but the carbonation is good. The malts are superb, creating dry bread and sweet caramel flavors. Hops are light, but there is a slight spiciness to them. Overall, we'd call this a light to medium Marzen and one that is well worth drinking during the Oktoberfest season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity