This is a solid Oktoberfest beer that falls in the middle of the color range for this style. It's a light, brownish amber with a very clean, transparent color. Not much head, but the carbonation is good. The malts are superb, creating dry bread and sweet caramel flavors. Hops are light, but there is a slight spiciness to them. Overall, we'd call this a light to medium Marzen and one that is well worth drinking during the Oktoberfest season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 31 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 48 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity