Color is golden with a light to medium haze. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and white, but thins to a light film. Tropical fruit in the aroma, leading into a similar taste of passion fruit and pineapple. The Sauvignon Blanc grape juice is tamer than we expected, but there are certainly some white grape flavors that contribute to a refreshing crispness. Pale malts provide a bready, cracker-like backbone. Medium body with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this is a tasty Northeast-style IPA with a unique twist from the Sauvignon Blanc grape juice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 21 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity