Color is golden with a light to medium haze. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and white, but thins to a light film. Tropical fruit in the aroma, leading into a similar taste of passion fruit and pineapple. The Sauvignon Blanc grape juice is tamer than we expected, but there are certainly some white grape flavors that contribute to a refreshing crispness. Pale malts provide a bready, cracker-like backbone. Medium body with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this is a tasty Northeast-style IPA with a unique twist from the Sauvignon Blanc grape juice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity