Ellie's Brown Ale is a dark brown color that looks like root beer. It has a dark tan head and a lot of brown sugar sweetness on the aroma. The taste balances brown sugar sweetness with a burnt malt smokiness. It maintains a light mouthfeel which keeps it drinkable despite its darkness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 43 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA