W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 3 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 34 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 50 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity