Super dark brown in color, with a bubbly, tan colored head that thins pretty quickly. Big, bold aroma of chocolate and coffee. The taste has roasted, dark malt flavors, with chocolate, coffee, vanilla, caramel, and butterscotch. Molasses-like sweetness that is pretty sweet but definitely manageable. Mouthfeel is warming, with some bourbon barrel flavors, but there’s not an overt booziness that you get from some barrel aged stouts. Medium body with smooth, creamy carbonation. We’ve had several really good barrel aged beers from Silver City and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale