Super dark brown in color, with a bubbly, tan colored head that thins pretty quickly. Big, bold aroma of chocolate and coffee. The taste has roasted, dark malt flavors, with chocolate, coffee, vanilla, caramel, and butterscotch. Molasses-like sweetness that is pretty sweet but definitely manageable. Mouthfeel is warming, with some bourbon barrel flavors, but there’s not an overt booziness that you get from some barrel aged stouts. Medium body with smooth, creamy carbonation. We’ve had several really good barrel aged beers from Silver City and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 42 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity