Color is dark brown with two fingers of tan colored foamy head. Malt-forward aroma, similar nose to a brown ale. The taste has roasted malt, dark bread like rye or pumpernickel, but also dark chocolate, dark fruit, and earthy spice. We get a little bit of farmhouse-like yeast flavors, but it’s mild, and would have never guessed this was a saison. Medium body with ample carbonation. Definitely unique – we can’t recall having a beer like this before, and the overall taste is very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 28 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity