The 12th Anniversary Wheatwine pours a beautiful, clear dark amber ruby color with a thin white head. The aroma is a little bit biscuit, little bit booze with some dark cherry notes. The taste is complex, starting with spices and slight cherries, biscuity malt and definitely some grape must and red wine. The body is a heavy hitter, the carbonation medium but there's a subtle creaminess to it with a warming boozy effect on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA