The 12th Anniversary Wheatwine pours a beautiful, clear dark amber ruby color with a thin white head. The aroma is a little bit biscuit, little bit booze with some dark cherry notes. The taste is complex, starting with spices and slight cherries, biscuity malt and definitely some grape must and red wine. The body is a heavy hitter, the carbonation medium but there's a subtle creaminess to it with a warming boozy effect on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity