The 12th Anniversary Wheatwine pours a beautiful, clear dark amber ruby color with a thin white head. The aroma is a little bit biscuit, little bit booze with some dark cherry notes. The taste is complex, starting with spices and slight cherries, biscuity malt and definitely some grape must and red wine. The body is a heavy hitter, the carbonation medium but there's a subtle creaminess to it with a warming boozy effect on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity