The 12th Anniversary Wheatwine pours a beautiful, clear dark amber ruby color with a thin white head. The aroma is a little bit biscuit, little bit booze with some dark cherry notes. The taste is complex, starting with spices and slight cherries, biscuity malt and definitely some grape must and red wine. The body is a heavy hitter, the carbonation medium but there's a subtle creaminess to it with a warming boozy effect on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity