On the pour, Juice Above the Clouds is a golden yellow color, slightly hazy with a medium white head that dissolved down to a thin layer on the top. Large carbonation bubbles float up from the bottom. It has a grainy, barley aroma with some fresh, grassy hops as well. The flavors are bold, with a pine hop bitterness not quite cancelled out by the sweetness of the malts. The bitterness makes this a refreshing throwback to DIPAs of the pre-Hazy era. The alcohol is present but not overwhelming at 9%. There is an earthy quality to this beer that is appealing in a beer world where juice is becoming the norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 53 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity