On the pour, Juice Above the Clouds is a golden yellow color, slightly hazy with a medium white head that dissolved down to a thin layer on the top. Large carbonation bubbles float up from the bottom. It has a grainy, barley aroma with some fresh, grassy hops as well. The flavors are bold, with a pine hop bitterness not quite cancelled out by the sweetness of the malts. The bitterness makes this a refreshing throwback to DIPAs of the pre-Hazy era. The alcohol is present but not overwhelming at 9%. There is an earthy quality to this beer that is appealing in a beer world where juice is becoming the norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 4 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity