Camp Nelson pours a golden color that is slightly cloudy, with an unfiltered appearance. One and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma, with tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, but it begins with some white grape and then we get orange citrus, peach, and mango. Dank and grassy, with a medium bitterness. Pale malt backbone that has nice balance. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing. Finish is long and smooth, with lingering white grape flavors. Overall, this is another tasty beer from Kern River, and a nice representation of a Nelson Sauvin hopped IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 34 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity