Camp Nelson pours a golden color that is slightly cloudy, with an unfiltered appearance. One and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma, with tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, but it begins with some white grape and then we get orange citrus, peach, and mango. Dank and grassy, with a medium bitterness. Pale malt backbone that has nice balance. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing. Finish is long and smooth, with lingering white grape flavors. Overall, this is another tasty beer from Kern River, and a nice representation of a Nelson Sauvin hopped IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 4 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity