Bike Dog's Milk Stout pours black, letting no light in, with a one finger cream head that dissolves pretty quickly. Aroma is a creamy chocolate, with coffee notes and a nice roasted malt backbone. The carbonation is somewhat low and the mouthfeel is light to medium for a stout, but that pairing serves to give the beer a creamy and smooth texture that goes well with the flavor. It's got a lactose sweetness that goes very nicely with the predominant chocolate and malt flavors, with a nice touch of coffee at the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 15 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity