Bike Dog's Milk Stout pours black, letting no light in, with a one finger cream head that dissolves pretty quickly. Aroma is a creamy chocolate, with coffee notes and a nice roasted malt backbone. The carbonation is somewhat low and the mouthfeel is light to medium for a stout, but that pairing serves to give the beer a creamy and smooth texture that goes well with the flavor. It's got a lactose sweetness that goes very nicely with the predominant chocolate and malt flavors, with a nice touch of coffee at the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity