Bike Dog's Milk Stout pours black, letting no light in, with a one finger cream head that dissolves pretty quickly. Aroma is a creamy chocolate, with coffee notes and a nice roasted malt backbone. The carbonation is somewhat low and the mouthfeel is light to medium for a stout, but that pairing serves to give the beer a creamy and smooth texture that goes well with the flavor. It's got a lactose sweetness that goes very nicely with the predominant chocolate and malt flavors, with a nice touch of coffee at the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity