This is the Mosaic Dry Hopped version of Fort Point, and it pours a hazy, golden color with about one finger of white, frothy head. Super dank aroma, especially for this style. On the taste, we get bright and juicy flavors, with a balance between mango and papaya tropical fruit, and grapefruit and orange citrus. Malts have a biscuity flavor with hints of wheat. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is soft and dry. On the finish, we get some pine flavor that has a slight bitterness to really round things out. Overall this is a fantastic Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 27 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity