Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity