Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's. It has a light mouth feel for an IPA, more like a Pale Ale, and the 7% ABV is well masked. There are some complex malt characteristics here that you often lack in many IPAs. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable, but it's not overwhelming. There are hints of orange blossom and citrus with a lingering finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity