Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's Brewery. It pours a pale amber color with a thick, white, soapy head. Aroma is maltier than most IPAs but also has some citrus and pine. On the taste, there are some complex malt characteristics that you don't see in too many IPAs these days. Hops are citrusy and earthy. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable. Extremely balanced from start to finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 39 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity