Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's. It has a light mouth feel for an IPA, more like a Pale Ale, and the 7% ABV is well masked. There are some complex malt characteristics here that you often lack in many IPAs. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable, but it's not overwhelming. There are hints of orange blossom and citrus with a lingering finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity