Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's. It has a light mouth feel for an IPA, more like a Pale Ale, and the 7% ABV is well masked. There are some complex malt characteristics here that you often lack in many IPAs. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable, but it's not overwhelming. There are hints of orange blossom and citrus with a lingering finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 and 1 other listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity