Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's. It has a light mouth feel for an IPA, more like a Pale Ale, and the 7% ABV is well masked. There are some complex malt characteristics here that you often lack in many IPAs. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable, but it's not overwhelming. There are hints of orange blossom and citrus with a lingering finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 37 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity