Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's Brewery. It pours a pale amber color with a thick, white, soapy head. Aroma is maltier than most IPAs but also has some citrus and pine. On the taste, there are some complex malt characteristics that you don't see in too many IPAs these days. Hops are citrusy and earthy. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable. Extremely balanced from start to finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity