Two Hearted Ale
Two Hearted Ale is the flagship beer from Bell's. It has a light mouth feel for an IPA, more like a Pale Ale, and the 7% ABV is well masked. There are some complex malt characteristics here that you often lack in many IPAs. Bell's makes this exclusively with Centennial hops, which are definitely noticeable, but it's not overwhelming. There are hints of orange blossom and citrus with a lingering finish. Whether you have it on tap, out of a can, or out of a bottle, this is a great choice in the IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 4 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 50 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity