Trade Bait DIPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with 1-inch of creamy, off-white head. Aroma is dank with all kinds of ripe fruit notes. Taste is smooth and juicy. Citrus, tropical fruit, and melon can all be found in the taste. Malts are light but you can detect both the wheat and the oats. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and well carbonated. Slight bitterness, especially in the finish, but it adds a nice lingering flavor. Pretty easy drinking for 8.1% and overall a really great example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 50 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity