Trade Bait DIPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with 1-inch of creamy, off-white head. Aroma is dank with all kinds of ripe fruit notes. Taste is smooth and juicy. Citrus, tropical fruit, and melon can all be found in the taste. Malts are light but you can detect both the wheat and the oats. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and well carbonated. Slight bitterness, especially in the finish, but it adds a nice lingering flavor. Pretty easy drinking for 8.1% and overall a really great example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity