Trade Bait DIPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with 1-inch of creamy, off-white head. Aroma is dank with all kinds of ripe fruit notes. Taste is smooth and juicy. Citrus, tropical fruit, and melon can all be found in the taste. Malts are light but you can detect both the wheat and the oats. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and well carbonated. Slight bitterness, especially in the finish, but it adds a nice lingering flavor. Pretty easy drinking for 8.1% and overall a really great example of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 12 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity