Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it's not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity