Pours a soft yellow gold color, non-transparent haze, with one finger of white, soapy head. Aroma of both wheat and citrus. Taste is hoppy with citrus notes of lemon, orange, and grapefruit. Malts are grainy and smooth, with a clear wheat presence, although it’s not overpowering. What it does is create a super soft and creamy mouthfeel, with a refreshing nature that comes from a wheat beer. Light bodied with perfect carbonation. Finishes with a very slight bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity