The Experiment - Batch #2
Batch #2 of The Experiment, pours a beautiful reddish, dark purple color. Very thin, fizzy, effervescent head. Intense aroma with lots of oak, funk, and blueberry. Taste is not too tart or sour, as this is on the lighter side in that regard. Anchorage brews this with wild Alaskan blueberries, and those flavors are there, but the fruit is not overwhelming. Light bodied, crisp and sharp in the mouthfeel. Silky smooth in the finish. Some sour beers can be very acidic, but the barrel aging here has really smoothed things out with this one. For us, this has the ideal amount of sourness as this is a pleasant, enjoyable beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity