The Sixth Glass pours a ton of creamy head with an orange/copper color that's a little hazy with some sediment floating around. The aroma is very reserved yet complex, with hints of dark fruits like fig, raisin, rum, and yeast. It's very well carbonated and medium bodied. The flavors run the gamut of complexity, starting with a slight dry sweetness, moving into an upfront fig, plum, and prune, and finishing with a little breadiness and an ever so slight alcohol burn that's pleasantly balanced with the sugars. This is a great representation of the style. If you like quads, be sure to pick this one up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity