Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 42 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity