Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity