Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity