Pours a very clear, medium amber color. Head is frothy, off-white, and sizeable at first but it thins quickly leaving good lacing on the glass. Aroma of resinous pine and some malt. Taste is well balanced with piney hops supported by a nice malt backbone. Some herbal hops shows up as well, but the pine is dominant. Bold hop flavor with mild to medium bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and medium bodied. This tastes like a classic, pine driven IPA and we like it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity