Without a doubt, the first and only wet hop pilsner we've had! This pours a pretty clear, deep gold color. Head is white, soapy, and extra thick. Interesting aroma that combines the pilsner malt with a coriander or spice-like nose. Smells like a white ale. Taste follows suit. Spices are very noticeable; maybe some cardamom, orange peel, and white pepper, along with herbal and pine hop notes. There's biscuity malt flavors, but much less so compared with other pilsners. Sweetness like sweet cereal. Medium body, powdery mouthfeel, and a finish that lingers forever. Wow! Not your typical pilsner, but this is one interesting and multifaceted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity