Deep gold color that is mostly clear although there is some noticeable haze. Lots of carbonation bubbles support ½ finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma that is bright and inviting. The taste brings lots of hop flavors, including citrus, berry, stone fruit, melon, and pine. Light on the bitterness, but there’s plenty of hoppiness for a Pale Ale. The malts are dry, like toasted bread, and provide support and balance. Medium body with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Finish is excellent, with a slight peppery spice that lingers well after the last sip. Perfect game day beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 35 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity