Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA