Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 48 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity