Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 59 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity