Bouncy House is very low in ABV for an IPA, which has its place, where session IPAs are becoming more popular all the time. Bouncy House presents itself with a nice golden color and a lot of hops on the nose, but the taste is light and a little watered down. There are some mild hops, slight grapefruit characteristics and a bit of a metallic copper finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 56 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity