Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Button & Muffin. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity