STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 59 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity