STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there’s a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There’s a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it’s much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it’s definitely one of the best we’ve had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity