STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there’s a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There’s a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it’s much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it’s definitely one of the best we’ve had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity