STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there’s a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There’s a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it’s much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it’s definitely one of the best we’ve had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity