STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity