STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity