STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there's a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There's a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it's much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it's definitely one of the best we've had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 25 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity