STS Pils pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. But if you pour the sediment from the bottom of the bottle into a glass, that will gave it a slight cloudiness. Head is very white and foamy, with plenty of ascending tiny bubbles. Aroma is malty with bread, cracker, or biscuits. On the taste, there’s a nice balance of hops, malt, and yeast. Grassy and floral hops, maybe a touch of lemon citrus. There’s a dry, bready, cracker-like malt throughout. Yeast is noticeable and pleasant. Clean and crisp with a refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is dry and prolonged with a slightly bitter finish. Overall this has a classic Pilsner taste, but it’s much hoppier that most. This is to be expected with a Pilsner from Russian River, and it’s definitely one of the best we’ve had from this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 24 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA