The KrHOPen pours a mostly clear, golden orange color with tons of little carbonation bubbles. The head is very white and foamy with good retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrusy and herbal, with biscuit malt notes. Taste is similar, with a light malt profile and plenty of citrus, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Light body and mouthfeel, but well carbonated with an easy drinking feel to it. Very West Coast style with a lingering, bitter finish. This IPA has a unique name and a nice artistic label, but most importantly great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 8 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity