The KrHOPen pours a mostly clear, golden orange color with tons of little carbonation bubbles. The head is very white and foamy with good retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrusy and herbal, with biscuit malt notes. Taste is similar, with a light malt profile and plenty of citrus, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Light body and mouthfeel, but well carbonated with an easy drinking feel to it. Very West Coast style with a lingering, bitter finish. This IPA has a unique name and a nice artistic label, but most importantly great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity