Hennepin is a farmhouse saison that pours a golden straw color with a generous white head. The aroma is floral and fruity which carries over into the taste. It has some wheat characteristics as well as a pleasant yeastiness. Lots of coriander and clove at first, but then it lends to the fruit. We pick up on banana, lemon, orange and even kiwi. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Hennepin doesn't mess around at 7.7% and the taste is a high quality from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity