Hennepin is a farmhouse saison that pours a golden straw color with a generous white head. The aroma is floral and fruity which carries over into the taste. It has some wheat characteristics as well as a pleasant yeastiness. Lots of coriander and clove at first, but then it lends to the fruit. We pick up on banana, lemon, orange and even kiwi. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Hennepin doesn't mess around at 7.7% and the taste is a high quality from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 19 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap