Hennepin is a farmhouse saison that pours a golden straw color with a generous white head. The aroma is floral and fruity which carries over into the taste. It has some wheat characteristics as well as a pleasant yeastiness. Lots of coriander and clove at first, but then it lends to the fruit. We pick up on banana, lemon, orange and even kiwi. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Hennepin doesn't mess around at 7.7% and the taste is a high quality from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 12 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity