Hennepin is a farmhouse saison that pours a golden straw color with a generous white head. The aroma is floral and fruity which carries over into the taste. It has some wheat characteristics as well as a pleasant yeastiness. Lots of coriander and clove at first, but then it lends to the fruit. We pick up on banana, lemon, orange and even kiwi. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Hennepin doesn't mess around at 7.7% and the taste is a high quality from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity