Hennepin is a farmhouse saison that pours a golden straw color with a generous white head. The aroma is floral and fruity which carries over into the taste. It has some wheat characteristics as well as a pleasant yeastiness. Lots of coriander and clove at first, but then it lends to the fruit. We pick up on banana, lemon, orange and even kiwi. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Hennepin doesn't mess around at 7.7% and the taste is a high quality from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 12 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity