Pours a golden straw color, mostly clear, but there is a soft haze present. Lots of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is white and fizzy, disappearing quickly to a thin film. The aroma is hoppy and bright, which also describes the taste. We picked up on a variety of hop flavors, including floral, herbal, passion fruit, lime, blueberry, and pine. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light to medium body, with moderate carbonation, and a long, dry finish with just a touch of bitterness. Overall an excellent West Coast style Mosaic Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity