Pours a golden straw color, mostly clear, but there is a soft haze present. Lots of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is white and fizzy, disappearing quickly to a thin film. The aroma is hoppy and bright, which also describes the taste. We picked up on a variety of hop flavors, including floral, herbal, passion fruit, lime, blueberry, and pine. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light to medium body, with moderate carbonation, and a long, dry finish with just a touch of bitterness. Overall an excellent West Coast style Mosaic Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 45 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Memory Foam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap