Pours a golden straw color, mostly clear, but there is a soft haze present. Lots of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is white and fizzy, disappearing quickly to a thin film. The aroma is hoppy and bright, which also describes the taste. We picked up on a variety of hop flavors, including floral, herbal, passion fruit, lime, blueberry, and pine. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light to medium body, with moderate carbonation, and a long, dry finish with just a touch of bitterness. Overall an excellent West Coast style Mosaic Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 39 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity