Pours a golden straw color, mostly clear, but there is a soft haze present. Lots of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is white and fizzy, disappearing quickly to a thin film. The aroma is hoppy and bright, which also describes the taste. We picked up on a variety of hop flavors, including floral, herbal, passion fruit, lime, blueberry, and pine. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light to medium body, with moderate carbonation, and a long, dry finish with just a touch of bitterness. Overall an excellent West Coast style Mosaic Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity