EZPZ pours a bright golden yellow color with two fingers of white head and tons of effervescent carbonation. The aroma consists of grassy malts and mild but spicy hops. The initial sip reveals a malt-forward beer with a sweet corn and barley flavor. This is following by a hop profile that blends tropical fruit flavors with a more bitter black pepper qualiity as well. It comes off tasting like a great blend between experimental American and traditional European hop flavors. The finish is dry and leaves a crisp aftertaste with a touch of bitterness. This is a very flavorful beer, especially for the style, and at 5% you can enjoy a few of these with very little palate fatigue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity