EZPZ pours a bright golden yellow color with two fingers of white head and tons of effervescent carbonation. The aroma consists of grassy malts and mild but spicy hops. The initial sip reveals a malt-forward beer with a sweet corn and barley flavor. This is following by a hop profile that blends tropical fruit flavors with a more bitter black pepper qualiity as well. It comes off tasting like a great blend between experimental American and traditional European hop flavors. The finish is dry and leaves a crisp aftertaste with a touch of bitterness. This is a very flavorful beer, especially for the style, and at 5% you can enjoy a few of these with very little palate fatigue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 19 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity