Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity