Man are we glad Knee Deep started canning and distributing this one. Only available on draught previously, Stoutella pours a dark brown with a thin, tan head. Plainly put, it smells like Nutella and toast. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is on the high side, making a pleasant bite on your tongue. It tastes like dessert, but it's well reserved in its sweetness. Toasted hazelnuts and dark cocoa are the main feature here, with a strong roasty malt backbone. It's not complex, but it sure is delicious. It tastes great out of the can, but we recommend pouring it into a glass to get it to really open up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 56 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity