Pours a golden color, similar in color to most Double IPAs. However, it's a little more cloudy than most. The hops are intense and aromatic right from the start, and the the flavor is smooth throughout. Somewhat floral, with lots of fresh citrus and pine notes. The finish is sweet and dry and goes down easy for a beer at 9% ABV. This is a very solid choice in the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 20 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity