Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There's a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there's a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity