Color is dark reddish brown with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Big aroma of chocolate, coffee, and raspberries that smells remarkably similar to a Tootsie Roll. Taste is sweet and malty, with chocolate fudge, toffee, coffee, vanilla, and fruity, ripe raspberry flavors. There's an herbal, anise or black licorice spice that marries well with the bourbon-like sweetness. Of course this has a velvety mouthfeel, but it's also sticky and warming. At times this seems a bit boozy, but the 11.5% remains very drinkable. This dessert-like Old Ale is fruity and chocolaty, and a perfect beer to enjoy this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity