Color is dark reddish brown with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Big aroma of chocolate, coffee, and raspberries that smells remarkably similar to a Tootsie Roll. Taste is sweet and malty, with chocolate fudge, toffee, coffee, vanilla, and fruity, ripe raspberry flavors. There's an herbal, anise or black licorice spice that marries well with the bourbon-like sweetness. Of course this has a velvety mouthfeel, but it's also sticky and warming. At times this seems a bit boozy, but the 11.5% remains very drinkable. This dessert-like Old Ale is fruity and chocolaty, and a perfect beer to enjoy this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity