On the initial pour, it's immediately obvious this is not your standard stout. It has a very bright golden color which confuses the senses when you taste it because there is a smoky flavor reminiscent of darker stouts. However, being the Master of Disguise means you also reveal hoppy and coffee qualities that are difficult to put your finger on. It may not be super drinkable, but it is fascinating to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity