On the initial pour, it's immediately obvious this is not your standard stout. It has a very bright golden color which confuses the senses when you taste it because there is a smoky flavor reminiscent of darker stouts. However, being the Master of Disguise means you also reveal hoppy and coffee qualities that are difficult to put your finger on. It may not be super drinkable, but it is fascinating to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 12 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity