On the initial pour, it's immediately obvious this is not your standard stout. It has a very bright golden color which confuses the senses when you taste it because there is a smoky flavor reminiscent of darker stouts. However, being the Master of Disguise means you also reveal hoppy and coffee qualities that are difficult to put your finger on. It may not be super drinkable, but it is fascinating to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 21 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity