This year we’re drinking an Irish Cream Stout that pours a black color with one finger of bubbly, dark brown head. Aroma is robust and malty. The taste is very malt-forward, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coffee, and toffee. There’s an underlying sweetness of brown sugar, molasses, and butterscotch. It wasn’t as noticeable up front, but the lactose and creamy mouthfeel picks up after a few sips. Smooth carbonation with a medium to full body. The finish lingers with more roasted malt flavors and an ideal dose of sweetness. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity