This year we’re drinking an Irish Cream Stout that pours a black color with one finger of bubbly, dark brown head. Aroma is robust and malty. The taste is very malt-forward, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, coffee, and toffee. There’s an underlying sweetness of brown sugar, molasses, and butterscotch. It wasn’t as noticeable up front, but the lactose and creamy mouthfeel picks up after a few sips. Smooth carbonation with a medium to full body. The finish lingers with more roasted malt flavors and an ideal dose of sweetness. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap