Pours a cloudy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, foam head. Huge, citrusy aroma, very hoppy and inviting. Hop-forward and dominated by citrus with mandarin orange, yuzu, and tangerine. After the citrus, it transforms into white nectarine and to a lesser extent, pineapple and guava tropical fruit. This is triple dry hopped, and the resulting flavor is fantastic. Soft, flaky malt backbone, probably with oats or wheat. Holy cow, we cannot believe that this is 9.1% ABV! Super smooth, pillowy mouthfeel, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Citra and Nelson are quite the combination, as this is an amazing Double IPA and we need to go back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 27 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity