Appearance is murky, pinkish-orange salmon in color with a matte finish and a small, off-white, creamy head. Strong, tart aroma with unmistakable strawberry notes. Taste is phenomenal, like pureed wild strawberries. Juicy, fruity flavors with a clear strawberry dominance, but we also pickup banana, raspberry, and kiwi. The vanilla beans create a smooth, slightly sweet foundation. Pleasant tartness but it's not overly sour by any means. Mouthfeel is thick, creamy, and soft, but there's also a refreshing crispness. The 8.6% is masked by all the fruit flavors. You can taste the quality in every sip, and this is yet another extraordinary fruit tart from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity