Astrolabe pours a reddish-purple color with a good sized, super white, fizzy head. There’s even some lacing left on the glass with this one. Unquestionable aroma of concord grapes that is juicy and inviting. Taste follows the nose, with pure grape juice flavors, only this has 8.2% alcohol. We couldn’t detect the vanilla, but it probably contributes to the the body and smoothness. Light to medium in sourness, with a juicy, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity