Astrolabe pours a reddish-purple color with a good sized, super white, fizzy head. There’s even some lacing left on the glass with this one. Unquestionable aroma of concord grapes that is juicy and inviting. Taste follows the nose, with pure grape juice flavors, only this has 8.2% alcohol. We couldn’t detect the vanilla, but it probably contributes to the the body and smoothness. Light to medium in sourness, with a juicy, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 14 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity