Astrolabe pours a reddish-purple color with a good sized, super white, fizzy head. There’s even some lacing left on the glass with this one. Unquestionable aroma of concord grapes that is juicy and inviting. Taste follows the nose, with pure grape juice flavors, only this has 8.2% alcohol. We couldn’t detect the vanilla, but it probably contributes to the the body and smoothness. Light to medium in sourness, with a juicy, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA