Astrolabe pours a reddish-purple color with a good sized, super white, fizzy head. There’s even some lacing left on the glass with this one. Unquestionable aroma of concord grapes that is juicy and inviting. Taste follows the nose, with pure grape juice flavors, only this has 8.2% alcohol. We couldn’t detect the vanilla, but it probably contributes to the the body and smoothness. Light to medium in sourness, with a juicy, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity