Astrolabe pours a reddish-purple color with a good sized, super white, fizzy head. There’s even some lacing left on the glass with this one. Unquestionable aroma of concord grapes that is juicy and inviting. Taste follows the nose, with pure grape juice flavors, only this has 8.2% alcohol. We couldn’t detect the vanilla, but it probably contributes to the the body and smoothness. Light to medium in sourness, with a juicy, refreshing mouthfeel. Very enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 19 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity