Senor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeno flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity