Señor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeño flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity