Senor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeno flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fiend Without a Face. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Morning Star. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lights On. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity