Señor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeño flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity