Senor Saison pours an innocuous looking straw-color with a white foamy head that lingers for a while. The smell is less innocuous, revealing a rather large amount of chili pepper smell. While many beers like this have an overwhelming amount of the pepper flavor, this beer is a more reserved jalapeno flavor that is more drinkable to the average person. If you're a fan of very strong chili pepper beers, then you might find this one too tame. But if chili beers normally strike fear in your heart, then rest easy, this one is tolerable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity