Self Destruct is a solid barleywine beaming with flavor. The color is a dark, reddish copper, with almost no head. The best part is the finish, with a sweet, lingering dark malty goodness. At 10.6%, it may not be for the faint hearted, but we found this very enjoyable throughout. You'll most likely have to pick this up at the brewery, but it's worth the trip if you are a fan of barleywine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 43 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity